This DreamTrip is for adults only.
Children are not allowed on this trip.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.Please note:
Guests on this DreamTrip must pay a city tax; this per-person, per-night charge is payable directly at the hotel upon check-in.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• This activity involves walking more than 328 feet (100 meters) and getting in and out of a catamaran. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing, and bring a hat, swimsuit and sunscreen.
• Please note that, depending on the group size, members may be sharing the catamaran with other people (including children).
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.