Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip. Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults. Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the resort are not included. We suggest US$4 per room, per day for housekeeping, and US$5 per bag for porterage.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
• For safety reasons, guests ages 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Facility and attractions are ADA compliant. Waterslides are exempt from ADA requirements.
• The indoor water experience features an adults-only infinity pool, bar and seating on the third floor. The outdoor water experience includes an adults-only flatwater pool area. These features are accessible only to guests ages 18 years and older.
• Lockers are available to rent directly.
• Indoor and outdoor cabanas are available to rent daily by guests who have pre-purchased a SoundWaves experience. Each cabana seats up to 6 guests, and conjoining cabanas are available for up to 12 guests. Cabanas include 4 bottles of water, refrigerator and TV. Food-and-beverage cabana service is available for additional purchase.
• Once you have reserved your SoundWaves Water Experience package, cabanas can be reserved by calling the hotel’s Consider it Done team at 1-615-889-1000 and are based on availability.
• Food, drinks and souvenirs are available for purchase directly.
• Inflatable toys are not allowed in the water attraction.
• Towels are provided upon entering SoundWaves. You may wish to bring your own beach towel since we ask that towels remain in the water attraction area.
• The state-of-the-art roofing system at SoundWaves does allow UV rays into the facility year-round. We encourage all guests to use sunscreen.
• A limited number of umbrellas are available in both the indoor and outdoor facilities on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Please bring a bathing suit and aqua socks or flip-flops. Thong swimwear is not permitted. Cover-ups, shirts and shoes are required in all resort public areas outside of SoundWaves.
• Food and beverages from outside the resort are not permitted in SoundWaves. However, food and beverges purchased at the resort’s restaurants and bars may be brought into SoundWaves. Glass is not permitted.
• Gaylord Opryland Resort and SoundWaves has a smoke-free policy. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas of the resort.
• The multilevel play structures inside and outside are ideal for children. Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
• A variety of seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis, including loungers, beach chairs and dining seats.
• SoundWaves features 6 outdoor slides and 5 indoor slides along with multiple small slides on the children’s multiplay structures.
• Seats are not permitted to be saved if leaving the SoundWaves area. For guaranteed all-day seating, please visit the SoundWaves Magnolia Desk about cabana rentals.
• Eyewear is permitted on all attractions, as long as it is secured by a strap.SoundWaves Waterpark Attractions: Indoor
• Stage Dive™ Body Slides – This ultimate body sliding adventure features 2 slides. Choose the translucent tube with LED lights, or try the opaque tube with no lights for even more suspense.|
• Record Launch™ – Choose your adventure at the top. Pick the tubing bowl path for an intense centrifugal experience with 16 LED lights and 4 music speakers or push the limits of gravity with our 2-person serpentine water ride.
• Rapid Remix™ – Climb aboard a mega raft for 4 to 5 people and get ready for a breathtaking series of vortex loops, complete with 21 LED lights and 12 music speakers.
• Up Tempo Rapids River – Zip along our rapid river, complete with waterfalls and spray features.
• Down Tempo Lazy River – Grab a tube and float down this relaxing lazy river through cavernous rock features with LED lighting.
• Crowd Surfer – Nashville’s only double FlowRider®
lets 2 people surf at once.
• Groovin' Lagoon Activity Pool – Fun for all ages, explore this pool area’s rock wall, lily pad walk, basketball hoop and 30-foot (9-meter) water curtain.
• Quarter Note Cove – Explore this splash pad and pool designed for young children.
• Half Note Cove – This multilevel play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features. Outdoor
• Beat Drop – The floor drops and riders plunge down a near-vertical tunnel to enter a looping waterslide.
• Bass Drop – This extreme high-speed, open-flume body ride is a 6-story free-fall into 6 feet (2 meters) of water.
• Rock'N Racer – With 4 lanes, riders race each other through tight 360-degree loops to see who finishes first. A leader board at the bottom shows who won.
• Rising Stars Stage – This multilevel play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features.
• Tidal Track Wave Pool – Waves come every 10-15 seconds on this beach that goes out to 6 feet (2 meters) deep, complete with a giant LED screen that can be viewed from the water or the hundreds of feet of shoreline.
• Diamond Pool – This adults-only flatwater pool area is for guests ages 18 and up only. Hop-on, Hop-off Old Town Trolley Tour:
The Old Town Trolley operates daily from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., with trolleys coming by each stop approximately every 30 minutes. Create your own itinerary when you choose from the following stops:
• #1: 201 Broadway
• #2: Country Music Hall of Fame
• #3: Johnny Cash Museum & Goo Goo Shop
• #4: Ryman Auditorium
• #5: Legislative Plaza
• #6: Musicians Hall of Fame
• #7: Farmers Market
• #8: Marathon Motor Works
• #9: Centennial Park
• #10: Vanderbilt University
• #11: Hot Chicken
• #12: Belmont Mansion
• #13: Bobby’s Idle Hour
• #14: The Gulch
• #15: The Frist Center